6/21/07

Let's try this again

Ah summer, time to relax hang out, clean the attic? What? I had so many plans for the summer. Actually take the time to write, to read and I have done nothing. Oh well, as my favorite internet guru/fairy (Flylady)says, "You are not behind, jump in where you are!" So, here I am, again...

This week I have done 3 things that I have been putting off and off and off! What a wonderful feeling, now I only have 27 more to go.... :) It's a slow start. Anyone want to scrape popcorn ceilings with me? Waterproof a basemement? Paint basement paneling? Refinish my deck? These are all projects that I have begun and neglected to finish. You think with 2 teens and a tween in the house I would have all kinds of free labor, right? HAHA HAHA! Check again!

Well, I must run, the tree guys are coming to take down a near dead pine at the end of my driveway. I keep thinking that I could save $500 and do it myself-- somehow-- but I am not too good with sharp instruments (or trees and bushes for that matter :))