Another fun post-- I have been so NOT creative these days... Here is a challenge by Shelly at Keeper of the Keys. I just can't resist a quoting contest!
OK, check out my answers Shelly-- won't post them in your comments less someone find themselves in the near occasion of sin and feel they must CHEAT:
1. Planes Trains and Automobiles 2. Mystic Pizza (?) 3. Mr. Mom 4. Great Outdoors? 5. Happy Gilmore 6. Over the Hedge 7. 16 Candles 8. ??? 9. Breakfast Club 10. The Jerk (also one of our FAVORITE quotes!)
Here we go...these are probably too easy, but I am tired:
1. "...it's grouper. I try to make you happy and you mock me!"
2. "La luna, la bella luna"
3. "...well a snake don't really have parts. I guess you could call it, the knee."
4. "Wisconsin? I got my ass kicked in Wisconsin once."
5. "You soaked his pants in meat? ... You have a gift, a dark gift"
6. "...you're doing it wrong. North to pick up, south to drop off."
7. "where did it go? Right in the old lumberyard."
8. "Head, pants, now!"
9. "Piper down! Piper down!"
10. "Don't eat the green ones, they're not ripe yet."
So ladies, take the challenge! See if you know all my movie quotes and come up with 10 of your own and tag a few more people. I tag:
You can leave the answers in my comments or put them on your post. Don't forget to let me know how you did! My quotes are much easier than Shelly's!