10/20/08

The Part where I reveal I have the mentality of a 12 year old

OK, so I have a brain filled with useless knowledge, or so I thought until I tried playing the movie quote game. What I thought was so OBVIOUS, because these 10 things come up in conversation quite frequently in my insane household, were not so obvious. And vice-versa. T had me stumped -- and I did want to cheat. I may still over #9.

Here are my titles -- and strong recommendations to head back to the 80's and 90's and watch some good flicks and have some harmless fun...

1. She's Having a Baby -- despite being a John Hughes classic, makes me cry at the end EVERY TIME. This movie seemed to have a long run on TNT and I remember for a while it played every Sunday afternoon. This just happened to coincide with a good family friend, a priest's, visit everytime. I swear he thought we were nuts crying over this movie again and again. Kate Bush's This Womans's Work is an awesome song.
2. Moonstruck -- Most of you got this one
3 Waterboy -- Kathy Bates + Adam Sandler add some cajun fun and football...
4. Stripes - classic. It doesn't help that I have relatives in Wisconsin, and hubby says this EVERY time the great state of Wisconsin is mentioned.
5. Cheaper by the Dozen
6. Mr Mom-- I can never look at carpool the same...
7. Caddyshack
8. & 9. So I Married an Axe Murderer a family classic, Mike Meyers at his best, a MUST see for anyone with scottish roots.
10. A Fish Called Wanda still makes me laugh, everytime...wait what was that middle part?

No comments: