1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely: Picking up a kid from a midnight premier of a movie they just "had to see" (Harry Potter...cough cough)
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on? a Visa bill :(
3. What do your bank checks look like? Checks, what are checks? Whatever I get FOR FREE from the bank
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? Old Navy--6 years ago
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list: World Peace, and maybe some new clothes
6. What color is your toothbrush? green
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it. Children... ha.... Um, I don't collect things anymore too much clutter. Though as a kid I had a nice collection of Madonna statues (and that is the BVM thank you)
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it? Rhett's Birthday dinner.... what else would it be? Chop chop at Misono
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for? My hubby.. and like I have said before I am birthday challenged. I bought it and FORGOT to give it to him!!!
10. What is your worst bad habit? Being judgemental!
11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe? Real Simple, Southern Living, Traditional Home and Popular Mechanics (all for $5 each -- and AWESOME Amazon sale at Christmas) I am a magazine ADDICT
12. Your favorite pizza toppings? If it just me? Mushrooms, spinach and feta cheese -- but I settle for pepperoni and the pick-up one topping special.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? Phone book? What's that? The last time I used one was as a booster seat for Daniel (who is 11)
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most? Jesus
15. What is the last thing you cooked? Roasted corn and black bean quesadillas...yummy
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used? Underwear
17. Which shoe do you put on first? Right
18. What is the last thing you remember losing? My sunglasses, happens all the time. Have to remember to NOT use them as a headband. They end up in all the strangest places
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? Hmmm the plaid sofa in the basement that the boys love?
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning? a.... it was at Walmart... can't remember.... oh yea, capri pants that were a bit snug. I KNOW, I didn't try them on beforehand. Dressing rooms seriously give me the hives (well, maybe looking at this body in a full length mirror under flourescent lights gives me the hives)
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why? None. Too lazy I guess
22. Your favorite board game? Taboo, which also happens to be my sister Bridget's least fav game. But she always plays with me at the beach....
23. What was the last board game you played? Yahtzee
24. Where did your vehicle come from? Cumming. MANY years ago....
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be? What I thought it would be at 18... Be Young, Be Foolish but be Happy (my senior year in HS theme song) What it is now...The Sparrow. Because I know that He is always watching me...
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily? My hubby. The goofiest, most kind and loving man on the planet.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to? Brown. Nice, but who would have thought that in 1988? Come on pale blue ruffled taffetta is SOOO cool!
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most? Clean the bathrooms... more specifically the BOYS bathroom. I have almost killed myself several times creating Chlorine gas by adding Cl to the pee on the FLOOR (yuck!)
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? Chicken Marbella
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is? Italian creme cake.
Anyone else having a lazy blog day and want to link to me? Come on, it's mindless fun!!